Are you trying to find a way to incorporate green juice into your daily diet, but cannot find a way to mask its flavor? A juicer would help immensely with that. By adding all your favorite fruits, nuts, vegetables, and more, you can pack your drink with a lot of vitamins.
Since green juice is a superfood, it is a brilliant idea to invest in the best juicer for greens that juices that and more. If a glass of juice is the way to go for you each morning, or part of your healthy lifestyle, you probably know the value of a decent juicing machine.
A good drink consists of lots of nutrients and those come from using several food items. And since carrots are a good option for both fruits and vegetable lovers, you need to invest in the best juicer for carrots to help you stay fit.
If you are new to the world of juicers or need a little guidance, you have come to the right place. Out of all the regular centrifugal juicers and masticators in the market right now, we have picked out a list of the top 10 products.
Each is unique on its own and has its special feature(s). We have gone through each feature and recognized these units as the best ones to grace your kitchen this year.
List of best juicer for leafy greens
- Breville BJE200XL – Best Overall
- Mueller Juicer Austria – Best Value
- Cuisinart CJE-1000 – Best East to Clean Juicer
- Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer – Best Selling Juicer
- Tribest GSE-5010 – Best Twin-gear Juicer
- Tribest SW-2020 – Premium Choice
- KOIOS Juicer B5100 – Best Cold Press Masticating Juicer
- KOIOS SHA1066 Masticator – Most Affordable slow Masticating Juicer
- Aobosi AMR520 Juicer – Best Multi-purpose Juicer
Comparison Table of juicer for leafy greens
|Breville BJE200XL||700 watts motor||14,000 RPM||Check Price|
|Mueller Juicer Austria||1100 watts motor||12,000 to 18,000 RPM||Check Price|
|Cuisinart CJE-1000||850 watts motor||–||Check Price|
|Hamilton Beach Pro
|800 watts motor||–||Check Price|
|Tribest GSE-5010||200 watts motor||110 RPM||Check Price|
|Tribest SW-2020||200 watts motor||47 RPM||Check Price|
|KOIOS Juicer B5100||150 watts motor||80 RPM||Check Price|
|150 watts motor||80 RPM||Check Price|
|150 watts motor||80 RPM||Check Price|
Review of Best Juicer for Greens
#1. Breville BJE200XL – Best Overall
- Comes with a safety lock mechanism
- Designed in stainless steel
- Takes up minimal space in the kitchen due to its upright design
- The juice jug is big, holding up to 25 oz extract
- Best among centrifugal juicers
One of the fast machines on our list, this Breville gadget is easy to assemble and disassemble. Naturally, that assures that clean up after usage will be easy. You can definitely use a dishwasher to get the job done. The feed chute is big enough to fit a whole apple, which means little to no prep time, depending on the products you use. Since the user manual is well-made, any queries you have can be cleared out with the guidelines mentioned there.
- Allows instant production of liquid
- Takes up very less space
- Comes with a big feed tube, large jug, and decent sized pulp container
- The design allows easy usage
- Easy to clean
- Since the speed is high, it might cause frothing in the extract
- Makes some noise
Working quicker than most of its competitors, this Breville product is easy to use and clean. It gives a solid performance and is money well spent.
#2. Mueller Juicer Austria – Best Value
- The feed tube is big, helping save time with prepping
- Comes with two speed settings – low (12,000 to 15,000 RPM) and fast (15,000 to 18,000 RPM)
- Has an auto-shutoff feature to help avoid spillage
- The compact size makes storage easy
Compact and powerful, the Mueller Austria juicer promises service that you might expect from a high-end unit. Producing 16 ounces of drink in less than 10 seconds is possible It makes use of an 1100 watts motor that ensures less frothing and prevents any kind of clogging. One of the best centrifugal units in the market right now, this Mueller Austria product can work with both soft and fibrous food items.
- Features anti-slip feet that keep the machine in place
- Has two settings for both soft and hard food
- Takes up less space in the kitchen
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to clean
- Does not work very well with leafy vegetables
The Mueller Austria juicer is excellent for beginners and those who want to prepare lots of drinks in a short amount of time. Despite the speed, frothing is limited. The low price makes this product worth buying.
#3. Cuisinart CJE-1000 – Best East to Clean Juicer
- Multi-speed product
- Weighs less, despite being made of stainless steel
- Has a foam management filter disc to separate juice and froth
- Has an easy unlock mechanism
- Components are BPA-free
Equipped with a strong 1000 watts motor that allows five different speed settings, this Cuisinart piece is perfect for people with a budget. The transition between the two speed settings is smooth and allows you to work with various food items. An adjustable spout controls the flow of any drips from the gadget, which helps avoid any spillage. Since the size of the feeding tube is 3 inches wide, you do not have to waste time prepping the produce by cutting it into tiny pieces.
- Can operate at five workable speeds
- The pulp can be ejected to allow continuous juicing
- The feeding tube is quite big, which reduces prep time
- Can be used in dishwater due to BPA-free components
- It comes with 3 years warranty
- Not suitable for leafy green veggies
Compared to other centrifugal units, this Cuisinart makes less noise and works well. Designed to be sophisticated, this machine helps you work with both hard and soft produce.
#4. Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer – Best Selling Juicer
- Comes with a cleaning brush
- Allows easy storage of a lot of liquid with its 20 ounces jug
- The strainer and cutter inside are made up of stainless steel
- Features a wide feeding tube
Allowing quick juicing with its 800 watts motor, this Hamilton unit is built with dishwasher-safe components. Although it does not too well with fibrous food items, the Hamilton gadget works well with soft produce to give a rich, great juice. It was bestowed the “Most Efficient” award in the year 2012 and has had a loyal fan base ever since.
- Has a wide food chute to minimize food prep
- Gives superb, maximum yield with soft produced
- Perfect for all beginner users
- Great value for the money spent
- Easy to clean
- Tends to leave some of the pulp behind in the juice
- Does not work too well with hard produce
Easily the best value for money of a juicer on this list, the Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer 67608A is excellent for soft produce. Featuring two different speeds, this machine produces an ample amount of extract and is dishwasher safe .
#5. Tribest GSE-5010 – Best Twin-gear Juicer
- Comes with a well-thought locking mechanism that allows easy assemble and disassemble
- Makes use of magnetic technology, which reduces the chances of juice oxidation
- Design is lightweight and sleek, fitting well into any kitchen
- Operation is slow, hence the output is fresh, and can be stored for 72 hours
- 12 years warranty
Portable and promising a very long warranty, this Tribest masticater allows easy pulp ejection that lets you do continuous juicing. Made up of stainless steel parts that can be run through a dishwasher, this gadget can grind grains and nuts, and could juice all veggies and fruits.
- Very versatile
- Offers a long warranty for any issues face
- Durable and has been built well
- Comes with plenty of bonus accessories
- Since it is heavy, it is difficult to move around
- Assembly and disassembly is a little tough
Giving maximum benefits of all the produce it juices, this Tribest unit comes with homogenizing accessories that allow you to make sorbets, baby food, and more. Slow and convenient, this machine makes use of 3 levels of mastication.
#6. Tribest SW-2020 – Premium Choice
- Includes BPA-free parts
- Comes with an attachment for mincing that lets you make various food items
- Operates quietly and slowly at 47 RPM
- Features an auto-cleaning system on the inside
Promising a great warranty, this Tribest gadget is a good fit for any kitchen and can help you whip up quick drinks. It features BPA-free parts that can be cleaned with a dishwasher. The vertical design makes juicing easy and leaves no room for any jams. Accompanied by two 32 ounces containers, this machine makes sure your drink stays fresh and tasty.
- Easily fits into any kitchen due to vertical design
- Comes with a mincing accessory
- Can handle tough produce due to strong gear and motor
- Makes little noise during operation
- Plastic parts are not of the best quality
- The price is a little high
Using a 3 level speed reduction gear, this Tribest piece runs smoothly once you get the hang of using it. Although it is a little pricey, it takes up less space and gives you your money’s worth in the long run.
#7. KOIOS Juicer B5100 – Best Cold Press Masticating Juicer
- Comes in two functions – for soft and hard produce
- Offers an impressive, long warranty
- Operates by making very less noise
- All the plastic components are BPA-free
- 10 year warranty on the motor and 3-year warranty for remaining parts.
This is one of the best cold press juicers, Making use of a seven-level spiral mechanism makes sure that all the extract is squeezed out of the produce. This liquid has maximum nutrients, taste, and even less frothiness, due to the low RPM of this unit. The low RPM makes sure that no heat is retained inside the unit. Considered a superb commercial carrot juicer by many past users, this KOIOS operates quietly. There is a reverse direction feature that helps unclog the machine.
- Allows quiet usage
- Perfect for all beginners
- Takes up less space in the kitchen due to the compact design
- Assemble and disassemble are quick and easy
- Easy to clean
- Pulp tends to remain wet, indicating less extraction of liquid
- Cannot be used in a dishwasher
Although it does not extract all the liquid from the produce, this KOIOS product is great for newbies. The size and quiet operation make this a must-have, especially considering the decent price.
#8. KOIOS SHA1066 Masticator – Most Affordable Juicer
- Features a reverse direction function to prevent clogs
- Comes with a long warranty for both the motor and the parts
- Operates at 60 dB and 80 RPM
- Makes use of a seven-stage spiral system
Outstanding for any beginner due to its ease of use, this KOIOS masticator is quiet and works at a low speed. The product in the end is so fresh and free of heat and oxidization, it will stay tasty and good for up to 72 hours if refrigerated properly. A seven-stage spiral system ensures that the produce inside is crushed and masticated well, withdrawing the maximum amount of liquid for you to enjoy.
- Does not have any sharp parts or blades, so even kids can operate it
- Works quietly
- Easy operation, and gives fresh juice that can be stored for long
- Comes with a long warranty
- Some of the past buyers have had a complaint with customer service help for this unit
Making use of the latest juicing tech, this KOIOSI machine looks great and comes with extra accessories. And because of those reasons, money spent to buy this is money well spent.
#9. Aobosi AMR520 Juicer – Best Multi-purpose Juicer
- Works at a low RPM, not allowing heat to be trapped inside
- Comes with two jars – one for the juice, and one for the pulp
- Makes use of a 150 watts DC motor that makes low noise
- Comes with a brush for clean up, and a reverse function
A slow juicer, this Aobosi product is a reliable product that makes sure that your drink does not get oxidized. This way, you can store your drink for a long time, for up to 72 hours. Because of the reverse direction button, you can make sure that there is no jamming, causing the juicer to malfunction or stop. Two jars separate the liquid extract and the remaining pulp.
- Comes with a small chute that makes sure you do not get injured when putting the produce in
- Does slow mastication, so no heat is retained in the food
- Works quietly
- High juice yield
- Sometimes pulp remains in the extract, making it taste a little gritty
Costing far less than most of its competitors, this Aobosi product gets the job done and is easy to operate. It is reliable and is not too hard to clean after usage.
Buying Guide: Things to consider
What is a Juicer for Ginger?
A machine used to carefully extract the juice from leafy greens, nuts, vegetables, and other items, a juicer is a superb kitchen tool. It crushes or grinds food into a pulp and squeezes the liquid out of that that is drinkable, smooth, and rich in nutrients. You could find both centrifugal and masticating juicers in the market today, each having its own set of pros and cons.
Why Do I Need One?
If you are a fitness lover, juices should be a common thing in your household. In that case, it is a lot easier and cheaper to own your juicing gadget than to purchase cartons after cartons of artificial juice. Freshly extracted juice has its own taste and magic in terms of health benefits. And some of the products mentioned above come in handy in many ways in a kitchen.
What Factors Should I Consider Before Buying One?
Even though the price of a product is probably the biggest concern for most customers, there are other key factors:
1. Size of Food Chute
Different products come with a different feed chute size, which makes a difference in terms of how fast you can prep your drink. The bigger the tube, the bigger can be the chunks of food you put in. If you happen to have a small food chute, you will have to spend a small chunk of your time cutting your fruits and vegetables before you could chuck them into the unit.
2. Ease of Disassembly
Each of the products mentioned above has several components, each more important than the last. Once you assemble these components, you should have a tightly fitted juicer. But you should also be able to pull apart these parts once you are done using the machine. The ease of disassembly determines how long it will take you to clean your gadget and keep it ready for use the next time.
3. Gives Pulp, but Does Not Blend
A great juicer should shred the food items into pieces, but should not blend it all into mush. One sure way to find recognize a good juicer is to find dry pulp inside it. That would mean that all the liquid was extracted. However, if the machine blends the food items, the result will be chunky and not smooth at all.
This factor probably matters the most to most consumers. Understandably, you might have a budget. If you go for something low-priced, chances are that the product will not last for a long time. Instead, you might have to purchase a replacement sooner than you think. But this does not mean that you have to purchase something extremely pricey. Opt for something that is mid-ranged and has superb reviews to back it up. Your safest bet would be to invest in one of the products described above.
How to Clean It?
After using the machine once, all food items inside should be shredded into tiny pieces. Make sure to not keep the pulp lying inside, as it will only dry up and get hard with time. The key is to disassemble the product and get rid of the pulp inside. After that, soak all the components of the juicer in a soap and water mixture. If needed, you could get this done with a dishwasher too, but your blender/masticator needs to be made up of BPA-free parts.
How to Use It?
It is very easy to use one, especially if you have a recipe sorted out already. Pick the food items you want to include in your drink. After that, chop those up into sizable chunks that will fit through your unit’s feeding tube. Only after reading the instructions manual, set up the necessary settings, and switch on your gadget. Feed the fruits and vegetables through the feeding tube and watch the magic happen. Once you are done, disassemble the machine, clean out the pulp, and wash the product properly with your hands or with a dishwasher.
What are the Benefits?
There are several benefits, including:
- Helps you bring variety to your daily intake of veggies and fruits
- Rejuvenates you, especially before or after a workout session
- It is quick and easy for those who do not like to eat their fruits and veggies
- Easily counts as one or two of your daily portions of required veggies
Does Breville juicer juice leafy greens?
Among all juicers for leafy greens, Breville juicers is Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain Compact which is a Centrifugal Juicer and well know as leafy greens juicer. If you compare it with other breville juicers this model will be best as a leafy green juicer based on safety, design, material, size and price.
What is the healthiest green juice?
Jamba Juice: Great Greens is the healthiest green juice. Along with super greens, spinach, and kale, this juice contains a blend of apples, cucumbers, lemons, and chia seeds. It’s low sugar (17g), low sodium (30g), 110 calories, 2g of fiber, and 3g of protein that ensures the quality of the nutrients.
What’s the best juicer for fruits and vegetables?
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor is the best seller juicer for fruits and vegetables. It’s a Centrifugal Juicer with cool feathers like foam management filter, Multi-speed, 1000-watt powerful motor, BPA-free Components, and big feeding tube make this juicer unique from other veggies juicer.
If you are someone who needs a well-built juicing gadget for all kinds of food items, you can safely bet on the ones mentioned above. Any one of them can be considered the best juicer for carrots, ginger, seasonal fruits, and other items that are often used in drinks. We have come up with that list after carefully sifting through countless juicer hits among the masses.
The 10 products mentioned above will give you good service, without a doubt. Also, the recommendations will help make your work easy; you no longer have to stress out over picking the best out of the hundreds of juicers available out there.
If you do not mind spending decent money, the Omega 8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is the best masticating juicer to buy. However, if you have to stay within budget, the Hamilton 67608A is your best option when it comes to picking the top juicer for ginger. Both have their top-notch set of features and benefits and should last you a long time in the kitchen.
- Best Juicer for Ginger in 2021 – Top Pick, Reviews and Guide
- 10 Best Juicer for Celery Juice in 2021 – Review and Guide
- Best Cold Press Juicer of 2021 – Top Pick, Reviews and Guide
- Best Masticating Juicer in 2021 – Top 10 Reviews and Guide
Hello, This is Monica. I am a food blogger and professional copywriter with 10 years of experience in digital marketing. Love writing and traveling. Its been a pleasure to work with a great team that focuses on in-depth research and testing of a particular product so that you can get the best product based on your criteria.