Juicing is an effective way of incorporating more vegetables and fruits into your diet. You can extract fresh juice in different ways using various juicers. If you need a faster juice extraction method, then buying the best centrifugal juicer is the right thing.
These juicers are affordable and suitable for beginners because they are easy to use. Before we get into details, let’s understand what is a centrifugal juicer. In simple terms, centrifugal means to move away from the center.
A centrifugal juicer features a flat cutting blade with an average speed of 10,000 rpm. The machine grinds the ingredients and extracts the juice from the pulp using centrifugal force. They can have a wide chute to allow whole carrots, apples, and celery.
Therefore, pre-cutting is optional when working with a juicer machine. There is an array of centrifugal machines on the market. This can make the whole buying process difficult. This is why we come with top centrifugal juicer reviews to help you find a suitable model.
Recommended Centrifugal Juicers Review
A centrifugal machine is great for people who love enjoying their juice right away. If you also have a busy schedule and want to juice fast, they are right for you. We have sampled some top juicers that you might be interested in checking. Check their outstanding specs and make comparisons. Check the recommended best centrifugal juicers 2021.
- Design: 4.8/5- Stainless steel filter basket and heavy-duty polymer body.
- Features: 4.5/5- Large chute for bigger fruits and vegetables.
- Usability: 4.7/5- The juicer is easy to use.
- Performance: 4.6/5- Faster operation, and it can make 8-ounce juice in 5 seconds.
Breville JE98XL is one of the best juicer on the market. Prepare delicious juice from pears, apples, and oranges fast with this Breville juicer. The model is easy to use and clean. It features smooth and rounded sides; hence the pulp will not stick for faster cleanup. The machine comes with a scrubbing brush to give you an easy time when cleaning the filter mesh.
It features a large 3-inch chute for bigger fruits. You can make up to 8 ounces of your favorite juice in less than 5 seconds. This makes it ideal for people with busy lifestyles and still wants to incorporate fruits and vegetables into their diet.
Fast Juice Extraction
It has a robust stainless steel cutting disc that contributes to faster juicing. Additionally, the 850-watt dual-speed motor provides the needed power to juice various ingredients. Therefore, you can make a wide range of juicer recipes.
The body is made of a heavy-grade polymer and a micro-mesh filter basket made of stainless steel to enhance its durability.
- Dishwasher safe
- The machine makes juice in seconds
- Features a durable construction
- It has a large chute for bigger fruits
- Large-capacity pulp collector
- Comes with 1liter juice jug
- The pulp is wet Doesn’t work well with leafy greens
- Design: 4.6/5-Patented direct central feed system offer maximum juice extraction
- Features: 4.5/5- Large chute for whole fruits and vegetables.
- Usability: 4.7/5-Easy cleanup, overload protection, and safety locking arm make it easy and safe to use.
- Performance: 4.6/5- Built-in smart chip senses the load and then adjusts the power for efficient juicing.
This is another Breville juicer that will help you make delicious recipes. The multi-speed machine helps you get maximum juice extraction. It provides efficient juicing, thanks to the built-in smart chip for more power. Additionally, it is easy to clean with the cleaning brush included.
The juice extractor brags of a 900-watt motor with a variable speed of 6,500- 12,000 rpm. You can select your ideal speed depending on your ingredients with the 5-speed selector with an LCD display.
3-inch Feed Chute and Nutri-Disc
It features an extra-wide chute for efficient juicing. You don’t need to chop your ingredients into small pieces before feeding them. Therefore, you will save more time when juicing.
On top of that, you find a nutria-disc that has titanium reinforced cutting blades. This ensures the blades stay sharper for a long time.
Protection and Safety
The overload protection feature ensures the juicer doesn’t overheat. The machine will turn down automatically if it is overloaded. The safety locking arm also ensures the juicer doesn’t work without the lid. All these features make the juicer safe to use.
- It is easy to clean
- Has a large capacity pulp collector
- Made with high-quality materials
- More power and variable speed for efficient juicing
- Large chute to accommodate whole fruits
- Mesh filter is hard to clean
- The motor gives a burnt smell after some time.
- Design: 4.8/5- Heavy duty and compact design for durability.
- Features: 4.6/5- Extra-large chute make prep work easy
- Usability: 4.7/5- Stainless steel filter basket offers optimum nutrient extraction.
- Performance: 4.5/5- Easy cleaning because the parts are dishwasher safe.
Breville gives you yet another amazing centrifugal juicer for healthy juicers. It is small, but you will be impressed with its power and exemplary performance. The machine works well with a wide range of fruits and veggies to give you better tasting juices. Other great things you will love include:
Short Prep Time
Juicing can take some time if you have to cut the ingredients into small pieces. This machine has a shortened prep time because the 3-inch chute allows full fruits and vegetables. So, you don’t have to precut the ingredients hence saving you time.
Your juice can contain froth depending on the type of ingredients that you are using. This machine has a built-in froth separator to separate the juice from the froth to counter this problem. Therefore, you will enjoy more juice and less froth.
You will find a 700-watt motor with an operating speed of 14,000 rpm. This gives you maximum juice extraction. Additionally, it is equipped with a superb extraction system to help you get more juice nutrients.
- A compact machine with a durable design
- More power for maximum juice extraction
- Large chute reduces prep work and time
- It features a convenient built-in froth separator
- Top rated juicer
- Complaints of leaks
- The pulp is wet
- Design: 4.5/5- Has a large chute to allow whole fruits.
- Features: 4.6/5- Powerful motor to make juice in seconds.
- Usability: 4.5/5- Parts of the machine are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Performance: 4.6/5- The large pulp bin allows you to enjoy continuous juicing.
Make healthy homemade juice with the Hamilton Beach juicer. The machine produces juice fast from your favorite fruits and veggies. No prep work is needed, so it saves you more time. You can enjoy better juice rich in nutrients. It is also easy to assemble since you don’t need any special tools.
It has a powerful 800-watts motor that delivers ample power to juice different ingredients. Additionally, it has a stainless steel mesh strainer that extracts juice from beets in a matter of seconds. You will also find juicer recipes included in the package to get you started.
Cleaning juicers can be tough if there are many parts to remove. This model makes your work easier because the parts are dishwasher safe. It also features a cleaning brush for easy cleaning. All the parts of the machine feature BPA-free materials hence safe to use.
Large Feed Chute
You can fit whole fruits and vegetables in the chute without cutting them into pieces. It features a big 3-inch chute, so you will encounter less pre-cutting. Moreover, there is an extra-large pulp bin to allow continuous juicing.
- Has a powerful motor to make juice fast
- Comes with a cleaning brush and a recipe book
- Easy to assemble
- Big mouth
- 800 watt motor
- Has an extra-large pulp bin
- Lightweight and inexpensive machine
- It moves on the counter hence creating messes.
- Not powerful like others.
- Design: 4.7/5- Locking bars hold the lid in place.
- Features: 4.6/5- DC motor that runs at 60rpm, so it uses less energy.
- Usability: 4.5/5- It’s easy to assemble.
- Performance: 4.6/5- Dual speed versatility allows you to juice harder and soft fruits.
Use the Mueller Austria Juicer for fresh juice rich in enzymes, vitamins, and nutrients. It gives a high juice yield, and it takes less time to prepare the juice. This juice extractor features an effective masticating process to preserve the natural flavors of the juice.
It utilizes patented low-speed technology to give top quality fresh juice. The machine features a durable DC motor that operates at a speed of 60 rpm. It uses less energy to prepare the juice, and hence it will last longer.
Automatic Shut off
This is a unique feature not available in other juicers. The machine has a built-in thermal cut off switch that shuts the motor automatically when it overheats. This ensures the machine doesn’t get damaged and prolongs motor life.
The locking mechanism ensures the lid stays in place. The machine will not start if the locking bar is not in the right position.
- Dual speed gives you juicing versatility
- It’s easy cleaning juicer
- Has a large 3-inch feed chute
- Automatic shutoff to protect the motor
- Provides a quiet operation
- Uses less energy, and the juice lasts longer
- Great but can be messy
- Stops working after s few uses
- Design: 4.6/5- 3-inch feed chute allows you to fit whole fruits and veggies.
- Features: 4.5/6- Two-speed modes for soft and hard fruits.
- Usability: 4.8/5- Durable and easy cleaning.
- Performance: 4.6/5- 1000W motor suitable for hard ingredients and fast juicing
You don’t have to spend a lot of money buying juice while you can make it at home without spending too much. Get the AICOK Juicer and enjoy a healthy life. It is made of food-grade material hence easy useable. The machine has a large chute to accommodate whole carrots, apples, lemons, and oranges.
You will love the powerful 1000W motor that gives ample power for juicing even the hardest ingredients. Additionally, the machine can extract 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins than other juicers. The juicing process is also fast and provides nutritious juice.
Easy to Clean
Cleaning it after use is easy. First, it is easy to assemble and disassemble for easy cleaning. You will also find a cleaning brush to ease your work.
Two Speed Mode
It provides a two-speed setting to help you juice soft and hard fruits and veggies conveniently. You can extract maximum juice from your favorite fruits and vegetables.
- Has a strong and powerful motor
- Variable speed for soft and hard fruits
- Large feed chute hence less prep time
- Durable juicer
- Big mouth
- Has a poor design
- It is messy
- Design: 4.8/5- Its stainless steel die-cast meets the elegance of modern appliances today.
- Features: 4.5/5- Has a cleaning brush making work easier during washing.
- Performance: 4.6/5- It has a remarkable blending power.
- Usability: 4.5/5- Easy useable in addition to that, has a manual.
Vitamins are good for your immunity, however, most of us are lazy. The thought of eating fruits purely sometimes tends to be boring. This is why this juice extractor is exactly what you have been missing your whole life.
Another advantage is it does not hoard any of the nutrients from your fruits like most juice extractors tend to do. Therefore, you will enjoy using this juicer. Without further ado, let us dive into some of its exclusive features:
This juicer comes fully equipped with a 2-liter pulp container, a juice pitcher, and a cleaning brush. The pulp container traps pulp while the juice container collects the juice. You can remove the container easily for washing.
This juicer machine has a manual to better your understanding of how to use it correctly. It uses 1000 watts of power ensuring low chances of overheating. Its stainless steel enhances durability and elegance.
- It has a large feeding chute that can comfortably accommodate whole fruits such as apples.
- Easily controlled with a blue LED light ring.
- It runs quietly and smoothly compared to other jucers.
- You will find it easy to clean.
- Can be bulky and take up much space on counters.
- Design: 4.7/5- It has a few parts making it easy to use and clean.
- Features: 4.5/5- Its stainless steel blade can last you months when handled with care.
- Performance: 4.6/5- Its unique features ensure promising results. It extracts the juice from the fruits and veggies without leaving any nutrients.
- Quality of material: 4.5/5- Has a heavy-duty 1000-watt motor enabling it to slice and juice the fruits and vegetables faster.
Breville 800JEXLhas an Italian made filter, which saves up to 30% more juice and 40% more minerals and vitamins. It is not limited to fruits only since you can also use it for your vegetables. This machine ensures you smooth and refined extracts every time. Its features make it easy to use, especially since it is favourably more advanced than the other machines.
Unique Extraction System
The genius combination of the Italian micro-filter mesh basket. It sieves waste, and the titanium disc that helps cut the fruits and veggies guarantee healthy, nutritious juices.
Shortened Prep Time
The chute installed saves you the trouble of cutting the fruits first. This is because it can easily accommodate and cut even whole fruits and vegetables.
2-Speed Electronic Control
The low speed is for the softer fruits and veggies. The high speed for the much harder fruits and vegetables.
Like the filter bowl, juice jug, and cover, and puree disc, most of its parts are dishwasher safe.
- It has locking arm bolts, which cannot operate if the cover is not properly locked.
- Easily removable parts for handwashing.
- The machine automatically shuts down when it senses overheating.
- Cold spin technology
- You cannot soak the cutting blade in bleach during cleaning because it is made of titanium.
- Safety Features: Has safety locks that stop immediately whenever the cover is not a place.
- Versatile: 4.6/5- Works well with all fruits and vegetables, hard and soft alike.
- Easy to assemble: 4.6/5- It takes less time to assemble and disassemble.
- Usability: 4.6/5- It is not complex to use compared to other machines and some Breville models.
According to Breville’s technology, using this machine affirms that only less than 1.8°C will be transferred while juicing. This is essential in protecting enzymes and enhancing absorption of nutrients. It has a watt motor of 850 that can easily process even the hardest fruits and vegetables in seconds.
The main aim of getting a juice extractor is to consume nutrients and get vitamins even without eating fruits. Breville juice cold configurational juicer ensures minimal to zero damage is done to the vitamins. Some of its outstanding features to make this your all-time juicer are:
Innovative Cold Extraction System
The precision mesh filter is also Italian-made. It helps prevent the vitamins and minerals in the fruits and vegetables from damages during processing.
Shortened Prep Time
Like the Breville juice fountain elite juicer, it also has a wide chute that allows you to put whole fruits and huge chunks of vegetables. You can do this without pre-cutting first, hence saving you a lot of time.
Seal and Store Juice Jug
It comes with a jug that you can easily seal and store your juice for up to 3 days maximum in the refrigerator without spoiling.
Custom Designed Juice Nozzle
This feature will help keep your counter clean for the juice goes straight into the glass. This can be down by simply inverting the nozzle slightly to avoid the extra drops from after juicing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- It works quite comfortably with big fruits and vegetables.
- Breville sells parts in case you need to replace a part.
- Two speed juicer
- Sometimes, the motor becomes stained if not taken care of properly.
- Design: 4.5/5- Since the parts can be easily removed, cleaning is not tedious.
- Usability: 4.6/5- It does not require any level of expertise to put it together.
- Easy to use: 4.6/5- Comes with a manual stating how to use and care for it.
Searching for a juicer for leafy greens? Most people go for this one because it retains all the necessary nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. It has a wide mouth enabling you to drop your fruits and veggies without the need of prepping them first and juice away with the help of its 3’’ chute.
Dual Speed Juicing
It has two-speed juicing modes; low speed and high speed. You can use the low speed when juicing soft and supple fruits and leafy vegetables. On the other hand, the high speed is suitable when grinding the harder ones. It has a ‘jog’ button where pieces stuck in the juice net removes easily.
Overload and Overheat Protection
While using it, you need to wait for at least about 10 minutes for it to cool down before using it again. Also, avoid filling it with too many fruits or vegetables when juicing to avoid breaking down. The machine also automatically turns itself off to save the motor from spoiling and extending its life span.
This feature ensures it is safe at all times, and if the cover is not secure, it will not start. It also has an Anti-drip function to ensure the nozzle does not drip on the counter’s extra juices after juicing. It also features a non-slip mat that ensures the machine does not slide while in use.
- It has a drip-proof design preventing the juice from spilling.
- Easy assembly and removal of the parts
- The machine is safe to use.
- Gives you dual juicing speed mode to choose from.
- When left in a damp environment for a long period, it shortens the life span.
You may also interested in: 9 Best Cold Press Juicer of 2021 – Top Juicers, Reviews & Guide
Before you buy a juicer, there are several things that you should consider. Most importantly, you should know your needs to make the right choice. Here are some essential things you should remember.
The speed and the motor vary in various centrifugal machines. Today, you can find many juicers with multiple speed options, unlike traditional models with two speeds. Their speed range between 6,000-16,000 rpm. So, you can use the lower speed for greens and soft fruits and the high speed for hard fruits.
When it comes to the motor, it can range from 400-12,000 watts. A machine with more watts is powerful, and they work amazingly well to crash hard fruits. On the other hand, lower motors can end up overheating.
Centrifugal juicers have a larger chute size, which makes prep time easy. Most of them feature a 3.5-inch-wide chute that can fit much whole produce. It is great to get a juicer with a larger chute so that you don’t need to cut the ingredients into small pieces.
Since you want the best juicer that is easy to operate, consider a model with an efficient pulp ejection. Centrifugal juicers with no external pulp ejection system are hard to use. This is because you will have to stop several times to remove the pulp.
If you compare centrifugal juicer vs cold press, centrifugal juicers operate at a high RPM and produce noise. You should consider if noise is a concern to you before you buy. Most modern centrifugal juicers feature an effective mask design to reduce the noise.
Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning can be hectic, especially if you have to remove different parts. A quick comparison of centrifugal juicer vs slow juicer shows that cleaning a masticating juicer is easier than a centrifugal juicer. Centrifugal juicers are messier, and they take more time to clean.
Centrifugal juicers come at a relatively affordable price than other juicers. With a budget of under 200 bucks, you can get quality juicers in the market.
What is the best centrifugal juicer?
If you need a quality machine, our top picks will be suitable for you. We have included great juicer that works well with a wide range of ingredients. Compare their top features and choose the model that suits your needs.
Are centrifugal juicers any good?
Many people wonder whether centrifugal juicers bad for you. These machines are great for beginners and people who want to prepare juice fast. If you compare centrifugal juicer vs cold press, a centrifugal juicer produces less juice quality. However, there is no evidence to show that these machines kill nutrients in the juice.
Are masticating or centrifugal juicers better?
A: Both are great. Choosing between centrifugal juicer vs masticating entirely depends on your juicing needs. If you need a machine that prepares juice faster, get a juicer. If you are into healthy juicing and don’t mind the juicing time, a masticating juicer is better.
What kind of juicer is best?
There are various types of juice extractors that you can find. If you need the juicer, we recommend juicers from top brands like Breville, Hamilton Beach, Mueller Austria, and aobosi juicer, and much more.
You may also interested : 10 Best Blenders for Smoothies in 2021
Selecting the best centrifugal juicer will depend on your needs. We have given you top centrifugal juicers reviews to help you compare their features and make the right choice. These machines are great for beginners and people looking for affordable juicers. So, from our top list, you can choose the right one to juice your favorable ingredients.
Hello, This is Monica. I am a food blogger and professional copywriter with 10 years of experience in digital marketing. Love writing and traveling. Its been a pleasure to work with a great team that focuses on in-depth research and testing of a particular product so that you can get the best product based on your criteria.